Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOLY MOLI GUACAMOLE

Lately I've been trying to figure out this whole Ikebana ordeal which has caught my interest (O.O)



4th of July is just around the corner this Friday! My x-co-worker AKA Mobo & I are trying to plan something out. We might do the whole firework bit and some gambling, maybe I'll invite some more people to tag along.

I finally received my Lithop seeds through EBay today! They're very tiny so you may not be able to see them in the photo here.

Lithop & Somalense Seeds

While surfing the web recently I came across moli.com as in...HOLY MOLI GUACAMOLE (^.^) Its similar to that of MySpace.com I suppose but...its not of course. I started checking it out but had gotten interrupted, so if anyone has this or decides to check it out after reading this than let me in on the 4-1-1.

No comments: