Thursday, June 26, 2008

FAKEY TV

I'm meeting up with Ray Michael after work tonight & what a SLOW night it is. BTW is "Ray Michael" like the name "Justin Bobby" from "The Hills" show??

Justin Bobby & Audrina

I mean the having 2 first names bit, CHUU (>.<) Perhaps I watch too many of those fakey reality TV shows (?.?) that is of course when I do actually watch TV since I'm still TV-less in my room after ridding myself of the tiny 13 inch VHS one before. My Mother also suggesting I shouldn't spend ($.$) toward a flat screen since I work in the airline industry, HMPH. Its my money, DAMN*T!

Wow, a really kawaii Asian guy named George just stopped by my department, HOLLA (<3.<3) He thought I was new, hah that's a good one. I had to explain to him how I've been outta town the past 2 weeks...he seemed like maybe he was feelin' me. OKAY I better keep my cool for a second, haha. Besides most of the guys around here are married, BOO for me...or is it??

2 comments:

Ani said...

Lol. Sometimes my clients will have one of those names that's a two first name combo. It's always awkward when I call them or meet with them and say, "Mr. um...?"

Hex said...

Yea I mean...do I call him Ray...or Michael? Or...Ray-Michael...although I saw his name written on a piece of mail he had and Michael is perhaps a middle name? Eek, who really knows?.