Friday, June 6, 2008

Traveling Fool

I recently got back from my vacation to my hometown in San Diego, CA. It was a nice trip seeing my family and some friends. I'll have to tell you more when I get the chance and post a few pics. Also I brought back plenty of succulents from my Uncles nursery and I was thinking of starting another blog about them...maybe at a later time though.

I'm off to Columbia, SC this weekend for work so...I'm just a traveling fool lately. Might end up going to New York after my week in SC is over. For those of you that don't know I work for an airline company which is always interesting for those of you that keep up with the buzz with airlines.

Today I'm eating breakfast with my Dad since he's off and then going to watch Kung Fu Panda with a friend, I have been waiting years to see this film and I can't wait! Saturday I will hopefully get in some fishing with my latest "boy toy"(whom I mentioned before I believe) and then we're going to buy some plants at a koi nursery for his Mom that's out in Nashville currently which I'm so excited to go...for those of you that don't know of my Asian fetish and love of fish well I guess you wouldn't see the excitement as I do.

As for other news I'm having a lack of posts on here lately due to my Internet not working. I'm currently sneaking onto my parents PC so...hopefully I'll be back up and blogging more again soon.

No comments: