Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back Again

So my trip to Columbia, SC was a bit exhausting and I'm glade to be back from it all.

When I got back from SC I decided to head off to Rehoboth Beach, DE (I can't help but always be on the go-go) with a friend of mine. It was a decent drive and nice weather. We went to the OC(Ocean City) and Dewey Beach while in the area. We managed to get in some Sea-Doo time which was fun as always. We ate at an awesome seafood place called "Claws Crab House" where the seafood was perfectly cooked, a total must for any seafood lover, they've been in business since 2006 too. So definitely check out the fried oyster appetizer and lobster entree in the Rehoboth area.

Well my arms are sore from the jet-ski's and I'm a lil sun-burnt so it's time to stop blogging for now and get some rest before another fun-filled day of work, ha-ha.

No comments: