Friday, May 9, 2008

MY ROOM IDEA

Lately I've been trying to come up with a design for my bedroom. I'm really wanting to do something along the lines of a High Tech Asian vibe as I'm calling it. For those of you readers that don't know I did sign up on RateMySpace.com (where my Aunt is an avid addict), needless to say I have a rating of 1.7 Stars out for 5, yes...my sorry looking room, hah. Don't believe me...check out the link where I got all defensive over my room(hah) people can be harsh (u.u). Needless to say those photo's don't show everything in my room. Also I have a decent sized walk-in closet that I have been organizing.

So I've been hunting around Google for some high tech ideas, finding lots of interesting fish tank designs, sci-fi lighting and some funky retro furniture and so forth. First and for most...my furniture is staying the same color, it's fairly new(few years old now) and I wish it was dark like all the newer designs are but...its not. I will consider a few minor alterations to it...but that's it. Also...any changes to my white comforter will have to be done via duvet because I loveee my down comforter that I got for $50 since I use to work at KOHLS and got a great bargain(it was around $200 originally).

Someone mentioned zebra is falling out of style but there are tons of people still using it (?.?) so helloooo, its not totally out. I would consider getting rid of it for something else though since my bathroom is totally all decked in zebra but I wouldn't mind keeping it...I think it could possibly tie into the feel I'm going for.

Well, any suggestions, great high-tech bedroom photos, tips/advice would be a great help and inspiration and will be taken into consideration. So pleaseeee...all advice is welcome on this!

No comments: