Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meet D.T.

Last night I was told by a man that I should drink more alcohol when at a bar I frequent on Friday nights.

I don't really appreciate someone telling me that, especially from someone that appears to be trying to pick me up. I mean, does he think if I had been wasted that he might have had a chance with me or something?.

Secondly...I replied to him that I use to drink a lot more but I realized I'd rather give my money to people that need it than spend it on beer I really don't need. Which is true of course.

Also...I've never in my life been told that I need to drink or drink more, so I'm feeling rather offended and not at all interested in that guy anymore...not that I was ever feeling him from the beginning.

Has anyone else gone through this before?

Anyway...I just needed to vent all that out.

No comments: