Saturday, May 3, 2008

D.T. Follow-up

So I decided to check on MySpace about that D.T. dude I blogged about earlier.

Found his page, says he's "engaged" and honestly...I believe he is because there are pics of the two of them together and their wedding rings.

Wow, that dude is such a loser. This is why I've been trying to follow my instincts on people because they're always right.

Anyway, I'm not texting or talking to that dude again. When I get my new cell, I really need to change my number. Some people are crazy and randomly call or text me when I've told them I don't like them or to leave me alone. Frickin' stalkers.

You don't grind up on my butt or pull me in close to you or give your number to total strangers when your frickin' married/engaged...dudes a dog. Also whatever financial business he's trying to start according to his page, I can guarantee it'll never happen...just some more of my gut instincts for ya.

Also, he had some nerve to say I looked 3yrs older than I really am when everyone always says the opposite. That pea-brained headed chimp can stick that in his juice box and suck it because I'm still a year younger than his old a**.

Oh guess what, he just now sent me a text asking for pics...maybe now is a good time to call his engaged-self out, hehe.

No comments: