Monday, July 7, 2008

HUMAN FACTOR TRAINING

I have just landed on the Mother-Ship that is called CLT...



I finally made it into my hotel room in Charlotte, NC at 2 this morning for my recurrent training class. Stoopid flight kept getting delayed at IAD and more delayed and a gate change and another delay...

There is nothing to eat at 2 in the morning in CLT at this bloody hotel. So I have raided the vending machine here where the sky's the limit but with only $7(>.<)I spent about $3 on a cinnamon roll, popcorn and green tea...500 calories later and I could still go for a cheeseburger or something (^.^)'

Well I think I'm going to head over to my nice bath tub in my room here and soak for a bit while I check out my training itinerary for the morning since it's only a few more hours from now. No rest for the weary (u.u)

I heard a funny joke from the pilot on my hotel shuttle bus today it goes like this... Did you hear about Lorena Bobbit dieing today??? She got cut off by some dick. AHAHAHAAAA

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ugh what a crap situation. Hotel vending machine food... been there. Misery.

Good luck with the training. I'm sure you've had decent food by now!