Sunday, July 13, 2008

DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING

I've had so much fun dancing this Friday & Saturday, I mean...everyone men and women would just start dancing up on me(I love when that happens, haha). I've just been feeling so empowered lately, more so than I have ever felt for the majority of my life(sure drinking 2 coronas probably helped those 2 nights, j/k). I was even the reason why one man that came Friday showed up again on Saturday! So granted I had left the short skirt(unlike Friday)and opted for jeans last night...I still got hit on about as much (>.<) Chuuu...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!

Oh, you asked which store I get Japanese packaged foods. It's a store in Rockville, MD off the pike called Maruichi.

Hex said...

Awesome, I can't wait to try one out! :)