Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Isle EBay

While I was rummaging around on EBay the other day I came across a person who actually purchases coupons off the website. Okay…I was thinking that was a smidgen much for me that someone can be such a “penny pincher”. Don’t get me wrong, I believe it’s splendid to get bargains on the things you fancy. I can empathize if you really don’t have the currency for a lot of things and how the diminutive things save up for the superior things but I presume this as being a bit too conservative for my personal taste.

Now I came across an expose on MSN about “Secrets of superstar grocery shoppers”. They claim that 30 minutes of Sunday coupon cuttings could save you hundreds of dollars or…at least slash your total payment at the store in half. It’s easy to save money when using coupons of course but does anyone think that because of gas and food prices that people may become co-dependent on coupons? Not because they want to cut coupons out all day but because the economy may not have an alternative in order to afford the things we desire.

No comments: