Saturday, April 12, 2008

Illuminating Vigor

I find blogs irresistible and furthermore have decided to generate one about my reality and to illustrate that my life is just as exceptional. I compose heaps of blogs although to be quite honest with everyone…this one is merely for myself for a change. Instead of my usual studies, experiments and spiels of relationships I just wanted one to call my own. Furthermore…it gives me something to do at the crack of dawn when I'm not reading others blogs.

“When life gives you lemons make lemonade”
“Take the road less traveled”
“Path to spiritual enlightenment”

Currently enjoying this song by Josh Verdes "Save Me" who recently got engaged through MySpace.

1 comment:

Ani said...

Hi. Welcome back to the blogosphere. Looks great. I can't wait to read more.